Are you tired of cooking on the same old grill or stove? If so, it’s time to step up your cooking game! We’d like to share with you some of the best griddle recipes that will not only boost your grilling skills but also transform your entire outdoor cooking experience.
You can cook almost anything on a griddle’s flattop from breakfast to dinner. There are countless delicious griddle dinner recipes, but these griddle recipes will help you make the most of your griddle and impress you and your guests.
Ready to use your griddle for more than just pancakes and burgers? Here are five fantastic griddle grill recipes you can quickly sizzle up.
1. Honey BBQ Grilled Chicken Thighs
With this tasty and healthy griddle recipe, you can cook up the perfect family dinner. These grilled chicken thighs are grilled to golden brown perfection in a handmade sweet and salty honey barbecue sauce filled with intense flavor.
- ¾ cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Frank’s Hot sauce
- 6 chicken thighs
This recipe asks for skin-on, bone-in thighs, but you can substitute skinless or boneless thighs, however, the cooking time will vary.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey, lemon juice, hot sauce, and salt.
- Add the chicken thighs to the bowl, mixing together to coat the chicken.
- Allow at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours for the chicken to marinate.
- Preheat the griddle to medium-high heat during this time.
- On the griddle, sear the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the skin is light brown.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover the griddle until the chicken is done.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving, and enjoy!
2. Chicken Fried Rice
This wonderful chicken fried rice recipe for the griddle is excellent for lunch or dinner. This meal is very simple and enjoyable to prepare and will undoubtedly become a fan favorite. Whether you’re an expert griddle user or just starting out, this griddle recipe is for you!
- 2 or 3 chicken breasts
- 4 to 6 cups Jasmine Rice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 2 eggs
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley or green onions (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat your griddle, then dice the chicken and place it on it.
- Brown the chicken and add soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir the chicken often. When finished, move it off to the griddle’s side.
- Drizzle soy sauce over the vegetables and oil on the griddle. Step to the side.
- Stir in the rice, then the soy sauce and sesame oil. Once completed, move to the side.
- Scramble two eggs on a griddle that has been oiled. After that, combine all of the ingredients. Add extra soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Take off the heat, serve in a bowl or plate, and enjoy!
3. Savory Pancakes
Take breakfast to the next level with these easy and cheesy pancakes. This is one of the best griddle recipes to kickstart your morning because it’s nutritious, delicious, and incredibly fun to make. Now that’s something you just can’t resist!
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup cheese shreds
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, eggs, flour, and butter.
- Combine the baking powder, baking soda, garlic, and salt in the bowl. Whisk everything together thoroughly.
- Stir the cheese and green onions into the batter.
- Heat your griddle to medium and brush it with oil.
- To make pancake circles, spoon ¼ cup batter into the griddle.
- Turn your pancake over and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter has been used. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings!
4. Turkey & Havarti Sandwiches
Nothing beats a freshly toasted sandwich hot off the griddle. This griddle recipe elevates a standard turkey sandwich to new heights. With buttery grilled sourdough, garlic basil pesto, creamy Havarti cheese, and juicy tomato, these turkey sandwiches will satisfy anyone.
- 3 oven-roasted deli turkey slices
- 2 sourdough bread slices
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 1 chopped small tomato
- 1 1/2 Havarti cheese slices
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- Spread pesto on both slices of bread.
- On one side, layer Havarti cheese slices, followed by tomato slices.
- Add the turkey
- Place the bread on a hot griddle with butter on both sides.
- Grill both sides for 3-4 minutes till golden brown
- Cut in half, and enjoy!
5. Philly Cheesesteak
This Philly cheesesteak is created with delicious grilled onions, peppers, and steak. When topped with cheese and stuffed in toasted bread, it’s the ideal griddle recipe and party food. We have no doubt your tastebuds will thank you with every bite.
- 1 pound steak, cut
- 1 large onion
- 1 colored bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of your favorite cheese slices salt and pepper to taste butter
- 4 bread rolls
- Preheat your griddle to high heat and melt the butter.
- Add peppers and onions to the griddle, and when they’re almost done, start grilling the steak and buttered bread.
- When the steak is done, combine it with the vegetables and top it with the cheese.
- Serve hot with toasted bread, and dive in!
Now that you’ve discovered five of the best griddle recipes to try, you’ll need a high-quality, easy-to-use griddle. HALO offers the greatest griddles to enhance your cooking experience and prepare all your favorite meals. Our selection of outdoor griddles includes the Elite1B, Elite2B, Elite3B, and Elite4B.
The Elite1B Outdoor Griddle has one burner but two zones, allowing you to precisely adjust your cooking area. Grill in your backyard, at a campsite, or at a tailgate, and show off your new skills!
Shop our new countertop griddle and countertop cart today!