Ultimate Stuffed Meatlovers Pizza
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: Up to 16" pizza
This Meat Lovers Pizza is loaded to the hilt (or crust) with everything for the carnivore in you. You can even follow these instructions to make a bacon and cheese stuffed crust:
Optional bacon stuffed crust:
1. When you roll out your dough, thin out the edges so you have extra room.
2. Add in mozzarella cheese and bacon around the edge of the dough with enough room on the outside to fold inward.
3. Bring the edge of the dough over the cheese and bacon and tuck it in tightly so there are no air pockets.
- Pizza Dough (Check out our made from scratch recipe here).
- Red Sauce
- Shredded Mozzerella
- Preheat your Versa 16 Pizza Oven for 12 minutes on high.1. Start with your dough and lightly layer a red sauce of you picking.
2. Layer on your meat (we recommend sausage and ham).
3. Apply another layer of red sauce lightly.
4. Layer your shredded mozzarella cheese as desired.
5. Put on the second layer of meat (here we
recommend peperoni and bacon).
6. Add your last layer of mozzarella cheese.Cook for 5 minutes or until nice browning of the cheese.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Versa 16 Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian/American